Personal Information Collection
Great Baltic may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including name, address, e-mail address and telephone number)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including information requests and website visits)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including job application and feedback)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including games and trivia)
- Any other information that you send to Great Baltic
Purpose of Information Collection
Information collection is necessary for us to provide you with a better service while you access and use the website. The purposes for which we collect personal information about you are identified at or before the time of collection and are used exclusively for the named purposes. All information collected by the website is stored on our secure servers.
It is possible for you to use this site without providing your personal data, although doing so may limit your ability to obtain certain information or to use our services, including for example responses to specific inquiries that you may have.
Copyright and Trademark rights
Great Baltic holds copyright the format, content and materials presented in the website pages and its sub-directories.
Although Great Baltic has taken all possible care to safeguard the reliability of the information contained on the sfa.sc website at the time of its publication, Great Baltic cannot guarantee its accuracy and completeness and will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies should they occur. Information contained on this website may be changed at any time without prior notice.
Links to other websites
The website contains links to websites operated by third parties which might be of interest to you. When activating these links, you may leave the Great Baltic website and as a consequence the Great Baltic is in no way responsible for their content, accuracy or effective operation. Establishing the link or consulting websites operated by third parties is at the sole risk and peril of the user.
How to Contact Us
You may contact us by visiting our “Contact Us” section